CCR undertakes both operational and strategic container management: from inventory management and needs analysis to container control and monitoring and technical management. The bespoke IT systems give a transparent graphic display of container inventories and flows of goods within the delivery chain, even across corporate boundaries – with clearly recognisable benefits.
- Shortening downtimes
- Overview of the IBC locations
- Optimising fleet size
- Increasing flexibility
The transport of sensitive high-value products in an IBC depends on careful handling from loading to unloading. CCR maintains high standards and has access to know-how acquired over many decades. The aim is to control container flows in an optimum, demand-based way. The main emphasis in this respect is on efficient logistics.
- Implementation throughout Europe
- Competitive freight rates
- Reverse logistics
- Reliable execution
IBCs are cleaned in a product-specific way. SQAS-audited cleaning stations in Europe together with outstandingly well-trained staff ensure high hygiene standards and guarantee clean containers. Cleaning is offered for both CCR’s IBCs and customers’ own IBCs.
- Product-specific cleaning, including certificates
- Uniformly standardised cleaning processes
- Tests to determine sterility on request
- Environmentally correct disposal of product residues
Maintenance & repair
CCR offers an efficient network in Europe to provide technical services. All the depots operate in accordance with the regulations of the IBC approval authorities, and implement the CCR’s high quality standards. All the services are also offered for customers’ own containers.
- Statutorily prescribed periodic inspections
- Tests of electrical elements to prevent accidents
- Technical support at the depots and on the spot
- Maintenance and modification of IBCs